We treat all of our patients royally here at Dennis J. Coleman DDS in Davidson, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, of course, but crowns for your teeth!
Crowns are sometimes called caps, and they’re placed over a tooth to restore its shape and strength, and to improve its overall appeaerance. They are useful for a many problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
There are different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Once they are placed, crowns can last many years. They are great way to guard and enhance your smile. At Dennis J. Coleman DDS in Davidson, dental crowns are among our restorative dentistry procedures. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Dennis J Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
460 S Main St Ste 101
Davidson, North Carolina