You smile deserves regular attention from a Davidson dentist. If you haven’t had a dental checkup in a while, consider these critical reasons:
- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to prohibit dental problems in the future.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on correct dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain that you have been putting off, come in for a trip to the dentist because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you steer clear of more painful issues down the road and helps any sensitivities you’ve developed to hot and cold foods.
- Prevent Gum Disease: Let your Davidson dentist analyze the health of your gums and suggest gum disease treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening and bleaching options available that will beautify your smile and make your teeth whiter than ever.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We can help you assess the options.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy smile.
Find your new Davidson dentist at Dennis J Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Davidson, North Carolina. Give us a call at 704-765-9702, or visit us on our website.
Contact Dennis J Coleman DDS – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
460 S Main St Ste 101
Davidson, North Carolina